In a recent study people were given a Tattslotto ticket with numbers pre-allocated while others were asked to select their own numbers. When organisers of the study offered to buy the tickets back, the people that had selected their own numbers wanted up to 5 times as much for their tickets as the people that had numbers allocated. The point of this story is that when people create their own image it is at least 5 times more valuable than if they ‘paint by numbers’ – and by the way, nobody has offered to sell us back their painting at ANY price.
- Team engaged with the meaning and benefits of collaboration and your business goal
- Ongoing psychological anchor to the goal
- Creative thinking focused and stimulated so ideas relevant to the goal will continue
- Original art piece and digital art to use ongoing
- Powerful marketing tool – showcase vision and innovation and commitment to partners, customers and suppliers
- Powerful leadership tool – use to reinforce key messages, or create reward and recognition gifts such as high quality wine with the art and stories as the label